Virginie, du blog Oh Bout du Fil… a eu la merveilleuse idée d’organiser un CAL Lalylala! Cela fait des mois que nous rêvons ensemble de ces adorables bestioles!!!! Personnellement j’ai un petit filleul qui a adopté son moomin avec enthousiasme et qui sera sans doute ravi d’adopter un petit dragon! Notre choix s’est donc porté sur l’adorable Dirk!
Pour la version française du règlement du CAL c’est chez Virginie (ICI), moi je m’occupe de centraliser les inscriptions non francophones!
A vos crochet, rhhhhhooooaaarrrr!!!!
My friend Virginie, from the blog Oh Bout du fil… had the great idea of organizing a Lalylala CAL!!! We’ve been fantasizing about the German’s creator’s adorable little dolls for months so now is a good occasion to share this passion all together! Thank you Lalylala for making crochet so poetic and cute!!!
Our choice among all these adorable creatures has fallen on Dirk the Dragon!!!!
While the CAL is organized in French by Virginie, I will take care of the non French speaking registrations (you can contact me in English of course and even German) so here are the rules!
- First get the pattern for Dirk the Dragon for one of Lalylala’s shops ravelry, etsy or on her website!
- Please share this CAL on your blogs, Facebook pages, etc., You can also register for my newsletter to keep posted on updates. Register in the comments to this posts (please put your blog or Facebook page addresses).
- the choice of yarn, cotton, wool and colors is completely up to you!
- If you have a blog let me know via PM or comments under this posts when your article with the pictures of your Dirk have been published.
- If you do not have a blog you’ll just have to send me your pictures!
- When the CAL is over all of the pics will be published on Virginie’s Oh Bout Du Fil… blog!
END OF REGISTRATIONS is Monday April 14th, and your Dirk needs to be hooked and introduced by June 2nd!
Now enjoy hooking your new baby and thank you so much Lalylala for letting us organize this CAL!!!!